Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Replacement Washing Up Bowl & Wooden Water Tray

Hello all!

I was wandering if anyone knows of anywhere that I could get hold of a child sized washing up bowl that might fit a play kitchen unit? The one at my pre-school got broken and we haven't been able to find one anywhere to fit the hole!!!

Also, does anyone know of where I could track down a wooden framed water tray (a decent sized one)? Another item we have been struggling to track down! There is a bit of a 'wooden' theme with the toys and equipment going on at my setting!!!!

If anyone has any ideas, they would be very well received!! Thank you very much!

BlissyB x

Guest jayr

Hi BissyB

Try the accessory shop, camping and caravan for your small bowl.

Best of luck in your search

jayr

http://www.schoolscapes.co.uk/0903-water-table-with-removable-lid-pid100-cid127.html

We have the above wooden water tray for outside which I can recommend despite the fact that we had to cut the legs down as they were too high for our younger children and the design of the slightly raised plug hole means that not all the water drains away, we have to tip one end up - which is an inconvenience that's all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)