Glen Posted April 26, 2012 Posted April 26, 2012 hi Please can someone tell me what format/forms they use for recording injuries that children come to the setting with. I realise I need to update my system and want to ensure I go about it in the correct way Do you use your own forms/books. If so can you point me in the direction of some I am looking for some good advice Thanks in advance Glen
HappyMaz Posted April 26, 2012 Posted April 26, 2012 It is always worth doing a forum search Glen. There was this thread very recently which discussed this issue, and some members uploaded their forms. http://eyfs.info/forums/topic/33101-safeguarding-should-we-record-this/page__p__316655__hl__injuries__fromsearch__1?do=findComment&comment=316655 It might also be worth having a look in the resources library. Hope it helps!
Glen Posted April 26, 2012 Author Posted April 26, 2012 Thank you so much for the quick reply Why didn't I think of that Very long week
HappyMaz Posted April 26, 2012 Posted April 26, 2012 You're welcome Glen - I'm deep into procrastinating mode! Not long til the weekend - hang on in there!
garrison Posted April 26, 2012 Posted April 26, 2012 Why not contact your local safeguarding board for advice and templates
Recommended Posts