Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Chart

Our accrediatation advisor has suggested producing a 'happy poster' showing the sorts of behaviours which make us feel happy - sharing, taking turns, helping, etc. I've found a few useful images to use but can anyone point me to a good source of behaviour images.

thanks

Whitetree

Why don't you ask the children to help, by drawing pictures for the poster? This will involve them in the whole affair, making them probably more interested in 'behaving' !!

Just a thought, it's what I usually do in this kind of situation.

Sue :D

Hi Whitetree, I agree with Sue involve the children and you will get more positive results. I used a digital camera for making posters of our Golden Rules. E.g when I asked the children how we could show that we listen and take turns on the carpet they suggested taking a picture with someone's hand up. In the end they all sat on the carpet with their hands up and I took a picture of that. Hope that makes sense.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)