Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

How To Order Information

Hi all I have just started in a school nursery and do jobshare and I am finding it quite difficult trying to remember where all my children are at.

We highlight off where the children are over 3 development scales following the EYFS starting on 26months to 50 months the problem I am finding is that as all the children are at different levels and as I have come in now I just cant remember where they are. The lady I jobshare with says she keeps the info in her head so not many obs to look back on (she has had a very heavy work load to keep on top off as been doing 2 peoples work). I would be very grateful of ideas or tips x

hi i think the lady you jobshare with needs to start writing obs - if ofsted came in and she said its all in my head i dont think they would be happy at all - if she is off sick or not in how do people know where the children are and what needs to be done with them next.

you could also start writing obs and then use these to see where each of the children are and perhaps compare them with your jobshare?

obs are an important part of the job so everyone can see where the children are and what needs to be done with them next so even if your jobshare isnt writing obs you need to be i think.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)