Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tangled

Has anyone ever had the Disney film tangled as their topic? I would be so grateful for some ideas for any areas of learning.

thank you in advance x

Sorry, cant help. I havent seen the film either so I dont know what its about, but from the title I'd do threading, weaving, ribbon dancing. This is when I need grandchildren so I can keep up with current trends.

• Like 1

The girls in my class are obsessed with Tangled! we did a mini topic on it before Christmas but they do stuff all the time, we looked at Rapunzel and read different versions of the story and compared them. We also talked about the feelings of the different characters and rights and wrongs of locking Rapnzel in the tower. We also talked about the real version of the story where the prince falls on the thorns and goes blind. The children also took it down the castle route and we had knights and princesses. In the role play they build Rapunzel's tower and used yellow ribbon to make her hair. They also use a yellow scarf and tie it to their heads so they have Rapunzel hair!

we also:

measured Rapunzel's hair and who could make the longest/ shortest hair/ which Rapunzel has the longest/ shortest hair?

a parent came in and taught the children how to plait and then that led to hairdressers

build Rapunzel's tower inside and outside/ how can they rescue Rapunzel from the tower?

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)