Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Hello Again!

Hi everyone! have not been able to get on for a while, but I have managed to renew my subscription and hopefully will be on here a lot more :)

Ooh I've missed it on here! :o

Hi Cherry .... I wondered where you'd gone !!!!!!!!!!! Glad all is well!

janice :o

34935[/snapback]

Hi Janice, Yep still here :) Just been busy with end of term stuff. I finish next Thursday, it's going to be heartbreaking as I lose 17 children to school, and most have been with me since I opened 2 years ago :(

Looking forward to the break though xD

Know how you feel Cherry - we finished last Friday and 15 left us to go on to school. Most have been with us 2 years and this is the year that I found the hardest. Fortunately some of them have siblings starting with us in September so I will still get to see them occasionally - for others they are the 'last' so that's quite sad !

Started sorting out some cupboards today and found loads of photos of them when they were so tiny - but ohhhhhhhh .............. they were all so sweet, you learn to know them so well don't you, and I'll miss their little games/their dressing up/actually everything about them really !

As you can see I haven't switched off yet !!!!!!!!

janice :o

Hello again!!!! :D:o:(

Lovely to seee you back, but trust you to sneak in when I'm away!!!! xD

Look forward to lots from you - fully recovered from op? Still skinny? Booked in at the Stein's Seafood place?????

Sue xx :D:D

Hi Trea,

I've not been "surfing" as much as I'd like to, end of term and all that. Same as you I'm looking forward to the break and having some serious time to look through all the subjects I've missed.

Peggy

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, Fully recovered from op thanks :) Have lost a total of six stones now! :o

Now I have finished for the summer, it's back to the treadmill for me, to make up for not running around after the little ones! :(

Never did get to go to Steins Seafood restaurant :wacko:

Take Care now

Oh and Hi Peggy :)

Hello again!!!!  :D  xD  :(

Lovely to seee you back, but trust you to sneak in when I'm away!!!! :(

Look forward to lots from you - fully recovered from op? Still skinny? Booked in at the Stein's Seafood place?????

Sue xx :D  :D

35025[/snapback]

Edited by Guest