Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Behaviour Obs

Help I'm trying to get all obs for a child in order making sure they all link to eyes etc question is I have had to observe behaviour on this child and am wondering if they come into the eyes obs that I do or something completely different? Or is it up to me how I do it?

Thank you it's confusing as a childminder at least in a day nursery doing as your told to a certain way is fine by yourself it's hard to know how ofsted want it. I'm sure your clever!!

Well I am clever enough to tell you that there are some articles about what ofsted and childminders and you can find them here

There are some great articles on the site :D

Hopefully some other childminders will be along soon to tell you how they do it but I am sure you are already better at it than you think :1b

Hi Laura,

I've used the behavioural observation forms available here http://ecdc.syr.edu when I had concerns about a child I childmind. It was a useful tool for both myself and the parents and the information we gathered was passed on alongside a referral.

Hope that helps.

Nona

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)