Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Developing Curriculum Practice

kristina

Hi Everyone

Having successfully completed my first two assignments and happily tapping away on 3rd Working With Other Professionals I can't get the 4th mentioned above! Why can't I do this as I plan everyday but everytime I bring up my title page I just sit and look at it!

We have to produce a weekly plan for our setting, explain how this links into the curriculum framework, critically evaluate plan making recommendation for change and development. This is a 2500 word assignment (not including plan) and we need to reference throughout, and reference to theorists, how we incorporate individual needs, discuss the curriculum and what it means, alternative curriculums.

Why am I stuck with this!!?

Kris

Speaking as someone who is using the Forum to avoid writing her own assignment, perhaps you are finding it hard to get started because this is a subject that is so automatic to you. Could you envisage that you explaining your planning to a prospective parent and start building your essay from that, throwing in the reasons (theorists) why you do the things you do?

I definitely agree with the comment that it is so automatic to you it makes it harder to do. I just scraped a pass on an assignment on play because I do it all the time and really couldn't get motivated to write it. Speaking to a number of respected colleagues at uni they all admitted doing exactly the same and most of them on exactly the same module. It made me feel better even though it probably isn't much help to you at the moment.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)