Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Progress Summaries

Hi

We have been told we have got to do progress summaries for all of our children this half-term.

Has any one got an example of one we could look at as we have never done them before and are struggling with what to write?

do you need a summary that just shows where the child is in any of the areas of development like an ongoing progress chart or does it need to be something that you actually write something on for all the different areas?

Do you keep learning journeys for the children too? Maybe you could pull out some pertinent phrases from them? I'm unsure how the emerging/dev/secure judgements across all the aspects will be useful for parents though. Is it essential you use those?

Ohhh its your improvement officer trying to show they are aware of the change of judgements in the new eyfsp where children will be graded emerging, expected and exceeded. As Helen said they really wont mean much to your parents. as a parent if I received that I would be quite confused!

Kirsty

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)