Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Spontaneous Activities

Hi, Sue just read your question on the Forum on spontaneous activities. I'm doing the City and Guilds NVQ3 Teaching Assisstants course and I also need some guidance on Unit 8. Provide Support for learning Activities. Personal Indicators question 9. I was wondering if you are doing the same one. Question 9 is Respond to contingencies and spontaneous learning opportunities to actively engage pupil's interest and reinforce learning.

Really struggling on this one. Any advice would be appreciated.

Pixy

Hi Pixy -

I've just replied to your earlier topic on this subject, so with your permission I'll close this one down. :)

I think you may have intended to reply to sue's post rather than start this new topic - it can be confusing at first to tell the difference in dialogue screens, but if you come across a topic you want to reply to, look for the 'Add Reply' button, and you'll find that your new post follows on from the one you're replying to. Hope that helps! :)

You can find my earlier reply by clicking here.