Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Visitors Policy

has anyone got a visitors policy they would like to share? I have every other policy known to man except this one my cqdc would like me to have one . any help would be welcome.

sue

surely this is covered in your safeguarding policy...should say abut signing in checking id not allowing free access to children etc etc(if we wrote a seperate policy on everything we would be there forever!) and does it need a policy or just a procedure??....not a go at you by any means just trying to cut out all unnecessary paperwork!

yes it is refrence to most of this is also within our student/volunteer parent and intruder policy/procedures. apparently for our welfare audit we should have this in a seperate one

I can copy and paste from these but to be honest I thought I must be missing something so hence wanting to give someone elses the onceover.

thanks for your prompt feedback

sue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)