Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Supermarket Vouchers

How far did you get? Tick the stage you got to. (If I've done this right!)  

11 members have voted

1. 1. How far did you get? Tick the stage you got to. (If I've done this right!)

• Collected vouchers
    • Counted them
    • Collected enough to choose a freeby
    • Chosen freebies from catalogue
    • Registered in time!
    • Ordered in time
    • Sent the vouchers in time
    • All the above in the past
    • Received freebies

Hope I've done this right!

Wondered as we just managed to send off Tescos when we realised we hadn't even registered for the Sainsbury one!!

Registered, counted and sent order today!!

In our area no one has enough money to use the supermarkets who do these vouchers, so we can't benefit. This seems a little paradoxical :o

Yes it does! Perhaps you should write to them and point that out.

Sainsbury's do something to do with using Nectar points don't they? Something like you nominate your school adn the points automatically get sent to the account... not sure?

As ICT co-ordinator I was put in charge of the tesco vouchers at work and I think it is an awful scheme. The price they put on things means that you have to spend FAR too much money to get anything decent. Unfortunately I've been off work since just before half term now, so I'm hoping someone else sent the vouchers we had collected off and saved them for someone to sort out. We had hoped to get an interactive whiteboard but that plan went out of the window when I looked in the catalogue to see how many vouchers you needed 26,000 for one!!! Bearing in mind you usually (unless you get kind till staff) get 1 voucher per 10 quid spent- that is one hell of a lot of money for a whiteboard!

We are from a mixed area and have collected 3730 tesco vouchers and have chosen a digital camera, roamer ict toy and a new keyboard.

I agree about the amount of vouchers you need for a pc/printer etc but the other options are ok and remember you don't have to use them. You can bank them and save up.

I think very good idea and it doesn't make you spend more. How many times have you popped to tesco for a loaf of bread and came out with a £30 shop. People will spend what they spend, maybe its an added incentive to shop at a supermarket that gives vouchers.

I think they are a good idea.

Net x

:D

Yes we banked our Tesco vouchers left over from last year and also ordered a roamer and keyboard! Also some games and something else I can't remember....

We got just about 300 Sainsbury ones so I've ordered 2 sets of those stilits that are like upside down flower pots as we will be doing a Circus sub-topic next year! Also ordered some vinyl (I think) hands and feet.

I think its the true value of the product you get v the amount of money spent trying to get it that I have a problem with. Yes, we get them just for doing the shopping but it still seems somehow wrong..............

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)