Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Suitable Persons Interview

RELAX- i had mine several weeks ago - firstly make sure you have relevant documents - CRB , driving licence /passport, birth certficate and marriage certficate if relevant

make sure you are up on your standards- I was so fortunate to have a lovely inspector who put me at ease. she asked about registration, qualifications i had and staff, when I would need to contact ofsted and safeguarding , she was there couple of hours as expected but then she told me it was only an hour but we just chatted so much we went over! The important thing is even if like me you were worried you will forget something as long as you know where to find that info is the main thing.

dONT FORGET TO SIGN HIM/HER IN ON ARRIVAL AND ASK FOR ID

GOOD LUCK X

Hi, when I had mine, I needed to know everything about safeguarding inside and out and my policy had to reflect this.

What I would do in the event of an allegation against a member of staff. What our behaviour management is and policy etc.

Don't stress over it, just make sure you know your stuff. Good luck :o