Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Team Leader Maternity Cover - Worcester

We are looking for an experienced Team Leader to work part time (17 hours)in a lively nursery in Worcester to cover maternity leave. You will be mainly responsible for assisting in day to day running of the nursery. You will have experience managing staff and MUST be at least NVQ LEVEL 3 qualified in Childcare. You MUST be confident implementing the EYFS.

An enthusiastic, fun dedicated individual will be required. The successful candidate will have to demonstrate a genuine passion for providing the highest standards in quality childcare for 2-5 year olds and ability to support the nursery team. Strong communication skills, team working abilities and strong organisational skills are essential. The candidate will be confident in ensuring the happiness and welfare of the children at all times.Enhanced CRB check required-cost met by employer. Any enquiries please do not hesitate to contact employer/ email employer

Position is subject to receipt of successful references from previous employers.

How to apply

You can apply for this job by telephoning Jo Waldock or Gill Marson on 01905 640322 e mailing jo.waldock@googlemail.com with cv and covering letter

Welcome to the Forum, bookworm45 and congratulations on making your first post.

This sounds like a great opportunity for someone - I'd like a job for 17 hours a week! Unfortunately you're too far away from me and Upsy Daisy doesn't have a spare room. I hope you get lots of applicants!

Welcome to the Forum, bookworm45 and congratulations on making your first post.

This sounds like a great opportunity for someone - I'd like a job for 17 hours a week! Unfortunately you're too far away from me and Upsy Daisy doesn't have a spare room. I hope you get lots of applicants!

Its a great life work balance Thanks! decided on oap motherhood after marriage 2 years ago .. so have to relinquish it for a while,hope to get someone really good to keep up the good work for a nice bunch of kids!