Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dpp Unit 2 Question C

Can anyone help?

I'm almost finished this unit but am having a mental block on question 'C'.

" Explain how to use profiles of pre-school childrens progress to provide a differentiated curriculum"

I´ve talked about using the information gathered in profiles to get an overview of the individual child which will lead to planning for the diverse needs of the whole group, and the reasons it is important for the child to have a differentiated curriculum

I´ve now just read question 'B' which is "Analyse the importance of planning for all children"

I've covered this a lot i question C so I´m gonna have to edit a lot of my answer from question C and put it into question B! leaving me blank for what to write for C again!!

Also the curriculum guidance says to include 'current research and theories related to supporting individual learning needs.' I have no idea where to go with this!!!???

Has anyone completed this unit that could help?

I would greatly appreciate any help. x

Can anyone help?

I'm almost finished this unit but am having a mental block on question 'C'.

" Explain how to use profiles of pre-school childrens progress to provide a differentiated curriculum"

I´ve talked about using the information gathered in profiles to get an overview of the individual child which will lead to planning for the diverse needs of the whole group, and the reasons it is important for the child to have a differentiated curriculum

I´ve now just read question 'B' which is "Analyse the importance of planning for all children"

I've covered this a lot i question C so I´m gonna have to edit a lot of my answer from question C and put it into question B! leaving me blank for what to write for C again!!

Also the curriculum guidance says to include 'current research and theories related to supporting individual learning needs.' I have no idea where to go with this!!!???

Has anyone completed this unit that could help?

I would greatly appreciate any help. x

Im not sure about current research etc but could you include some of the latest thinking on outdoor play and risk taking in play...for example how boys writing can be developed using outdoor play etc. How some children's learning styles is supported better by doing than being told or shown? just a thought I may well be barking up the wrong tree! (I often do woof!) :o

Im not sure about current research etc but could you include some of the latest thinking on outdoor play and risk taking in play...for example how boys writing can be developed using outdoor play etc. How some children's learning styles is supported better by doing than being told or shown? just a thought I may well be barking up the wrong tree! (I often do woof!) :o

Thanks for that, it´s definitely given me a couple of ideas. x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)