Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Interview

Hello,

I have got an interview on the 6th Feb for a FS leadership role

I have been told that I will need to take part in some leadership tasks in the morning - does anyone have ideas as to what these may be?

And i have been asked to present how for 15minutes on how I will raise standards at the school, could anyone provide me any ways in which to make this a very WOW presentation and different to others?

Thanks, Emie

Talk about what you have already done that has proved successful in raising standards. What do you bring to the team? This is more interesting than what you'd like to do in an ideal world and is always more interesting.

Leadership tasks may be intray exercise type activities where you have different scenarios and you have to ascertain what you would do.

cx

Hi the task might be to analyse data for eyfs. Looking at areas of weaknesses etc. A friend of mine had to redesign the outdoor area on an endless budget. I have a power point presentation on how you would take the foundation stage forwards. If u want a copy I'm happy to email it to u. I'm new to the sight so if thirty is an easier way to get it to u let me know.

Stac

Hello,

Thankyou so much for your replies. I didnt think of an activity like planning the outdoors - the school wants to create a full time nursery so perhaps that may be one? And they wish to improve outdoor learning across the whole school - thankyou!

Stac I would be so grateful of that ppt - would you be able to send it me via here on a personal message?

Thankyou so much

em

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)