Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Multi Professional Working

dottyp

Hi there

I am in my 2nd yr F.Degree and would really appreciate your valued advice .... I have to do a presentation to staff relating to MPW and need to know where to pitch my material from responses to a questionnaire .. Could you please suggest a few questions to ask staff as i am having one of those 'moments' of panic .. thank you so much. dottyp

Hi there

I am in my 2nd yr F.Degree and would really appreciate your valued advice .... I have to do a presentation to staff relating to MPW and need to know where to pitch my material from responses to a questionnaire .. Could you please suggest a few questions to ask staff as i am having one of those 'moments' of panic .. thank you so much. dottyp

questions I would ask are;

Do you feel you have had sufficient training to work within a multi professional team?

Do you feel that MP working has improved the outcomes for all children? Why do you feel this?

Do you feel that YOUR role has been undermined by MP working?

Do you feel your role has been enhanced by MP working?

What do you feel are the major barriers to MP working?

What do you feel are the major benefits to MP working?

If you could choose one thing to enable better cohession within the multi agency team what would this be?

Do you understand what multiprofessional working is?

Thank you so much enuffsenuf - fantastic. Your ideas have got me back on track xD:(

dottp x

you're most welcome petal.....we're here to help at that moment when brain goes awol.....which in my experience is quite frequent when your trying to chase down that elusive degree.....keep going it feels soooooooooo good when it's finished! :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)