Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

It's In German, But Go To This Site!

Inge

Click on the albums of playgrounds, and drool! This is Kukuk, a fantastically innovative German playground design company. There are hundreds of images of amazing playgrounds and I want to play in them so much!

There are also public parks that are out of this world.

Kukuk

and make sure you go to the home page and watch the video of children playing, actually make sure you visit lots of the pages they are brilliant..

If you open it in chrome you get an option to translate the page come up at the top ( well mine did)

Edited by Inge
  • Like 1

thank you for the link Inge, initially I thought wow but after watching and looking I felt maybe it was all a little antiseptic. I think I'll stick to my piles of old tires full of pebbles, seashells and bark, my old sheets and tarps, my buckets and bowls and pipes and wooden spoons, my ribbons and rope and planks and guttering. My outside area might not look like those lovely playgrounds but in amongst the mess magic happens

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)