Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sarah And Sally Featherstone Little Books

Really want to buy the little books particulary on the topics writing, maths and phonics. Amazon expensive when adding postage as well and ebay even worse. Anyone no where i can get these cheap or anyone finsihed with theirs and willing to sell them?

Cheers

Did you try from AC & Black?

They bought out Featherstone some time ago and I know you can buy direct from them just not sure of the prices.

My colleague and I wrote 4 of the little book series.

I am not sure if I have any spares at home.

Message me if you want me to look.

Ours were

LB Mark Making

LB Painting

LB Fun on a Shoestring

LB of special days.

I have loads of the Little Books for sale. Whereabouts are you Louise?

Oooh HappyMaz if you have any for sale that Louise doesn't want would you be able to let me know which titles you have? There are quite a few I'd love to buy, but they are so expensive!

Thank you i am in Altrincham in Manchester. I would like to buy the following: The little book of Maths activities, Phonics, writing, maths songs and games, maths from stories, colour,number and shape, all through the year, counting and making poetry. Just let me know how much you would charge for each one. However if you wanted rid of the whole series and wanted to do some kind of deal, just let me no as the only one i had was the little book of mark making. If you live within reasonable driving distance from me i will collect them.My partners parents live in middlesbrough as well so if your anywhere in north east may also be poss to pick them up to save on postage,

thanks Louise

Hi Happmaz,

just read that your in Berkshire. So just let me no how much youll charge for the books and you could just send them by the cheapest post and ill just transfer money into your account or send you a check, which ever you prefer,

Thanks Louise

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)