Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Party Ideas

klc106

Hi all,

Any ideas or advice for our christmas party next week. We have only got 6 children but they are all 2yrs old. We have decided to put up the bouncy castle that belongs to the village hall but any ideas for games etc. would be VERY gratefully recieved!

Hi all,

Any ideas or advice for our christmas party next week. We have only got 6 children but they are all 2yrs old. We have decided to put up the bouncy castle that belongs to the village hall but any ideas for games etc. would be VERY gratefully recieved!

Thanks xD

Where are you? I'll swap... I have nearly 80 children aged 3 and 4 :o

How long is the party? It may be that music and the castle is plenty! Pass the parcel should be manageable with 6 children. Musical bumps. Musical corners - usually I have a picture in each corner - say a Xmas tree, Angel, Santa and Present. Music plays and when it stops they all run to a corner. You pick one and all the children there are out. For this age though it would be better to stop the music and shout a corner and they can all run to it. Personally I wouldn't have any games where they are 'out' just play for fun.

They might also manage Musical statues.

Singing Xmas songs is usually popular too.

Have fun :D

It's a 3 hour session. We are in Leicester- i know what it's like i'm used to a party with 60 children so will be vry different!

Are they eating in that 3 hours? That can be a good half hour :o Mind you probably not for 6 of them...

We usually have an entertainer but the girls were too slow in deciding what they wanted last year (I didn't start til September) as they didn't know if they wanted an entertainer or not... so it was too late to book. They all found it really really hard and this year they were much more positive about an entertainer again!!

We are planning to eat first then play a game or two until the entertainer is ready and all the while have them going out to see 'Santa' (our site manager!). I'm too laid back for my own good and happy to go with the flow - if they're rowdy we'll play running around and dancing games, if not we'll do calmer games/colouring/dancing... The rest of the staff (mostly) need a minute by minute run down though...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)