Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Profile Points

Hi,

I know this will probably make me sound silly but how do i add the points at the end of each area. Do they get a point for each one they achieve?

Also has anyone got a document of matching the Profile scores to the NC? My head keeps asking about it and i want to know what i'm talking about!

hi buttonmoon

first of all each point is 1.

2nd. Birmingham Advisory service have published a document called 'Making Links' and it shows that links between ELG s and NC levels

You can get it through BASS Publications, Martineau Centre, Balden Road, Harborne, Birmingham.

Sorry I haven't got the phone number to hand but if you phone directory enquiries they should be able to give you it.

Hope this helps

The making links book is a good boklet for mathcing osme of teh profile statements to the NC, but it deosnt actually match the scores to any parrticular level for target setting (which i presume Botton moon, is what you may want them for).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)