Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Summer Solstice

mundia

For those of you celebrating the summer solstice tomorrow, whether you are off to Stonehenge or somehwre else, do enjoy.

Sunrise at 4.58 am, go on, get up early for it. (its down hill from then...)

Followed by the lowest full moon for a long time on Wednesday..let's hope for clear skies

Ah, bubble, you may hav caught a programme on Tv this evening all about stonehenge and the celebrtions that otok place there today. Singing and dancing feature quite highly!

For me, its simpyl a case of enjoying the sunrise in my gardden lisetning to my noisy wrens and enjoying a peaceful medititation. and looking foward to the full moon hich will be specatacualr if the skies reamin clear..do make time to take a peek in the next day or two.

Thanks for that Mundia. Yes I did see that programme today. I just wondered how to celebrate it by myself without the singing and dancing!!We often sit in the garden and listen to the wildlife but unfortunately its very cloudy her at the moment but I will keep watching for that moon.

Well I looked everywhere for the huge full moon last night but couldn't find it!!!! :o

The sky was much lighter in one area but I couldn't actually see the moon. Did anyone else manage to see it?

:)

Stayed up until about 12 o'clock but the moon wasn't high enough to see. Went to bed and woke up a little later and there it was in all its glory-my husband thinks I'm mad for standing at the window at about 1 in the morning staring at the moon! :o Perhaps I am!!!

Linda

my husband thinks I'm mad for standing at the window at about 1 in the morning staring at the moon! xD  Perhaps I am!!!

34135[/snapback]

You're okay provided you don't start howling. :o

After the morning I had today howling at the moon would seem like normal!!! :oxD

Linda

Actually it was yesterday after looking at the clock!!!