Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mindmapping On Topic--christmas

I have used the mindmaps provided in several of your topics previously,Now i would love to have one already made out for topic on Christmas/ festivals. Anyone any ideas?

I'm glad you have found it useful as a starting point for your own thinking but just need to say that this planning was linked into a particular type of activity which involved specific drama and role play, rather than as stand alone planning.

Ideas maps are really useful to help with planning, but I think that doing a mind-map with children is the way forward so that their knowledge and ideas inform the planning. What do they know now? It helps you understand what the children already know, includes their ideas and provides a starting point for activities based on their interests. I have always redone it later in a different coloured pen so that I can see how the children have moved on in their knowledge and understanding and ideas.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)