Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Observation Advice Needed

Hey all,

I've just started up and haven't got any children in the day at the moment other than some older ones in the school holidays and some after schoolers.

Should I be doing observations on them seeing as they're not 'Full Time'? and they all attend school?

Bit confused... :o

Thank you for your help!

xxx

Are they in the EY age group - this ends on tthe 31st August after their 5th birthday, which is normally the end of reception year?

If so, then yes, you do need to observe ect

If they are older, then you are not required to observe them, although some kind of recod of their time is useful to demonstrate other things e.g how you plan, involve the chidlrne, communicate with parents etc

Hey all,

I've just started up and haven't got any children in the day at the moment other than some older ones in the school holidays and some after schoolers.

Should I be doing observations on them seeing as they're not 'Full Time'? and they all attend school?

Bit confused... :o

Thank you for your help!

xxx

Thank you!

One of them is 4 but in full time education. I only have her once a week after school but I'll try and do a few observations over the space of a month.

Thank you for your help.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)