Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Stories

hi,

does anyone know any stories about camping? ive racked my brains and cant think of any. we have a camping roleplay set up right now and as most of the children have never been camping i thought some stories might help them understand a bit of what its like.

thanks

I have just briefly touched on camping as part of our holiday topic, the book I used was part of the Usborne Farmyard Tales Series (Mrs Boot, Poppy and Sam etc) Camping Out. It comes as a separate book or in Lots More Farmyard Tales by Heather Amery and Stephen Cartwright. ISBN 0-7460-2050-3 . We made tents for mobilo people and designed a campsite for them. Also good camping song in book Five Furry Teddy Bears by Puffin a collection of songs and rhymes. Have fun.

hi,

does anyone know any stories about camping? ive racked my brains and cant think of any. we have a camping roleplay set up right now and as most of the children have never been camping i thought some stories might help them understand a bit of what its like.

thanks

33823[/snapback]

There's a Kipper book cant quite remember the title think its kipper's monster where he goes camping

hi,

thanks

33823[/snapback]

There's an Alfie and Annie Rose story about camping. It's in the big Alfie Outdoors book by Shirley Hughes- don't know if it's available separately. Details are at school of course. Can find out and let you know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)