Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Birthday Greetings Peggy!

Dear Peggy,

Have a wonderful day - enjoy and don't let the b s get you down! Happy Birthday and did you remember to send a card to your other half!

Nikki

Thanks for your wishes everyone,

B.day cake at preschool and lots of hugs from the children before coming home at 10 am for paperwork.

Staff bought me Robbie Williams biography and concert CD, not my usual taste so it will be interesting to try something different. I await hubbies present xD . We are going out tonight for dinner.

Peggy

p.s. Thanks Gemini & Nicola, I gave brother an early card on Saturday ( he's a long distance lorry driver and just happened to be home). You have reminded me to send him a birthday day text though. He can't send me one to remind me because I never have my mobile on :o

"Happy Birthday Peggy"

Hope you have a really great day & evening and can put all thoughts of your Pre-school out of your head for a few hours!

Chin up, keep smiling :D:D:D:D:D:D and hang on in there ! :o

janice x

Oh dear sorry this is sooooo late but hope you have had a wonderful day Peggy and that the meal was wonderful :D

Apologies for my lack of posts of late I have been trying to keep up but buried under OU paperwork :o I have been thinking of you though - LOTS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

post-1999-1118870131_thumb.jpg

Not surprisingly (since I'll be late for my own funeral), I'm a little late in wishing you a happy birthday Peggy.

I hope you had a lovely, lovely time!

Maz

Thanks it's really nice to hear from you all.

I enjoyed a lovely Itallian xD (dinner) after a sumptuous bubble bath prepared by hubby with a glass of Chardonnay, Agent Provovateur scented Bubbles & candles.

Hubby bought a lovely gift set ( perfume, bubles & candles) and when asked if he would like it gift wrapped he said " Gift wrapped? I want it delivered for that price " :o

Ended the evening at our local and was offered free drinks for the rest of the night ( shame my birthday wasn't on a Saturday with a day to recover) so I was really sensible and had just a few. :(

I'm having a girly night out on friday to the "Time Tunnel" disco, whilst I'm still young enough to boogie :D

Peggy

Hi Peggy,

Really sorry to have missed this! But - Happy Birthday, anyway. :o

Have been horrendously busy and then amazingly happy in Cornwall at a wonderful wedding. Anyway, hugs and stuff!!!xx

Sue :D

Thanks Sue & Beau,

you've just reminded me I am another year older xD but also I've another year to pretend I'm younger :o . Life is great when the sun shines, I'm loving it. :D

Peggy

• 2 weeks later...