Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Working Together

Hi all,

went on a working together course for managers today all about ways of communicating with staff. A few things came up like suggestion boxes, a communication policy and conflict policy...must be about the only policies in the world i havnt got, does anyone have these!!!!!!! :D:D:o

...by the way Maz where were you?????? xD

I have a communication system for complaints, comments and praise , A red post box, next to it are comment slips and a pen . It has been available to staff and parents for 4 years, in all that time I have had only one comment in it :o ( Tom never seems to do painting).

It goes in the cupboard every night and comes out again every day. I have placed it in different areas of the setting in the hope that it will be seen and used xD

Still they do say "No news is good news"

Peggy

...by the way Maz where were you?????? :o

33668[/snapback]

Oh no Hali! Yet another training course I couldn't get on! Went to the Network Meeting today - complained again to the PTB (powers that be) about not being able to get on training. Apparently there's going to be observation training next term.

We don't have a suggestion box or anything like it: our parents seem more than willing to share with us their ideas or raise problems....

Maz