Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Single Central Record/register

Andreamay

Hi Guys

Im beginning to get a little panicky now!! Ofsted imminant and do you know when you start doubting all your paperwork is up to date or correct :o

We have a record set out in a table of all staff crbs numbers and when they were cleared also signed annual disclaimer.

We have a sep committee one held by chair.

We have a record of staff names, addys and dOB.

We have all the qualifications set out in our workforce development plan in a grid.

Ok do we need to do ONE record of crb and qualifications etc

A single central register was mentioned yesterday by EYConsultant and I said yeah we have one and then thought HAVE WE!!!

Please help soothe my poor head is this something else I have to do over the weekend!!

Andrea xD

put it all togehter in one folder and you have a single central register.... means all the stuff together in one place so easy to access...

so long as iy is organised in a way that is useful and can be accessed it really id up to you how you find it easiest...

dare I add .. they consult and you don't have to do as they say to the letter, know why you do it your way and that should be fine..

put it all togehter in one folder and you have a single central register.... means all the stuff together in one place so easy to access...

so long as iy is organised in a way that is useful and can be accessed it really id up to you how you find it easiest...

dare I add .. they consult and you don't have to do as they say to the letter, know why you do it your way and that should be fine..

Thank you so much for your reply phew! sorted! mental tick!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)