Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Displays

Hello again :o

I was wondering if you have any tips on what to you use as a display board. I am working on a colours hanging banner display to stay up but would like to do an autumn one with them too.

Once Im done with the environment I will be doing a post on my blog which I can shre with you if you like. xx

Are you wanting ideas of something permanent or something that can be removed when your mindees are not around?

Some thing which could be removed at the end of the day. I thought about pin board but the large ones are quite expensive

When I was a Girl Guide my mum, who was the Guider, got hold of lots of old wooden clothes horses and covered them in thick corrugated cardboard. Each patrol (?) had one and we were able to stick things up on them when we were doing activity in our groups. Then at the end of the meeting they would be folded up and stored in the cupboard.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)