Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help With Garden Projects

The BBC do a scheme where volunteers will help out with garden projects. If you need help with making a garden for your setting and it will benefit the community, you can contact the local neighbourhood gardening team for your area. The teams are made up of volunteers who have a level 2 or above qualification in horticulture and have done a volunteering course. You or volunteers from your setting work alongside the neighbourhood team. You can find out more about the scheme on the BBC site here :D

:) Thanks Rea I have just had a quick look at this and it is very interesting. We have a secret garden project at school at the moment so I am going to pass it on to the co-ordinator of that.

Thanks for the link Rea,

We have tried to develop a small patch of land at the end of our hall but it is forever growing brambles xD:o:(. I need some gardeners who know what they are doing :(

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)