Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Music And Dance

Hi Sue

We have it, although only bought recently. It has some lovely music and uses pieces from different times and countries. So there is an Afro-American piece for the Let's Go Zudie-o activity, Mare Tranquillitatis for moon walking, which is 20th century electronic music, one for circles which is traditional Finnish zither music. There are 12 altogether and each piece of music has a dance exploration section and a music one.

We will be using the In the Garden activity this half term as we are doing mini-beasts.

Linda

We have used this for the past 2 yrs. We got it free with a course and use it a lot.

We use with movement to music, music from around the world, chill music. The book that comes with it shows different games and dances with it. One of the songs used a parachute. Its lovely and our children love it. We often ask what cd they would like to work/dance/play instruments to etc and the reply is normally Zudio.

Net x

I've got this book at school and I love to use it. The video clips are nice for the kids to see too.

As I'm off work at the moment I've not been able to use it recently, but when I did they loved it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)