Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Optional Unit

:o HELP HELP, having a mental mishap, dont seem to understand any of the K&U questions, no reference books to help arrrrrggghhh

:o  HELP HELP, having a mental mishap, dont seem to understand any of the K&U questions, no reference books to help arrrrrggghhh

33053[/snapback]

:o  HELP HELP, having a mental mishap, dont seem to understand any of the K&U questions, no reference books to help arrrrrggghhh

33053[/snapback]

Hi

I am looking for the same, i have just spent the last hour looking in to space,picking up various books but to no avail,not one of the questions,do i seem to be able to answer on M8, and i thought this would be an easy optional unit, i will watch this space

Kind regards

Melanie

Most of M8 can be cross referenced back. This is what I did : -

1. Child development file

2. Write about the importance of routines

3. M7 - 4

4. M7 - 3

5. M7 - 5

6. List possible variations in routines e.g. visitors, outings, emergencies etc.

7/8. Write about the value of routine activities such as snack time, putting on coats to go outside, washing hands and how you encourage children to do these

9. List signs of distress and insecurities

10. M7 - 15

11. Why do you evaluate? (Improve activities, identify gaps in resources etc.)

12. M7 - 18

13. M7 - 19

14. Use the evaluation of your plans in M7

15. M7 - 20

16. M7 - 22

17. M7 - 24

18. M7 - 21

19. Health and safety policy

20. How can you make/beg resources (games, jigsaws, puppets, mobiles, dressing up clothes, make believe such as telephones, hairdryers etc.)

21. P2 - 18

22. M7 - 17

23. What role does everyone play in planning in your setting

24. M7 - 27,28

Don't have time to read through this to check so let me know if there are any mistakes!! :D

An afterthought!

This unit cross-references really well with lots of the mandatory units, especially M7. Don't forget that each item also refers you to the relevant elements and pcs so you can use the evidence there as a springboard.

Oh, and my old chestnut......... please don't think of these as questions, it will only confuse you. They are statements you have to show you understand and can demonstrate, either in your practice or your knowledge. If you get really stuck, your Assessor should be able to help - ask!

Please let me know how you get on - both!

Sue :D

Most of M8 can be cross referenced back.  This is what I did : -

1. Child development file

2. Write about the importance of routines

3. M7 - 4

4. M7 - 3

5. M7 - 5

6. List possible variations in routines e.g. visitors, outings, emergencies etc.

7/8. Write about the value of routine activities such as snack time, putting on coats to go outside, washing hands and how you encourage children to do these

9. List signs of distress and insecurities

10. M7 - 15

11. Why do you evaluate? (Improve activities, identify gaps in resources etc.)

12. M7 - 18

13. M7 - 19

14. Use the evaluation of your plans in M7

15. M7 - 20

16. M7 - 22

17. M7 - 24

18. M7 - 21

19. Health and safety policy

20. How can you make/beg resources (games, jigsaws, puppets, mobiles, dressing up clothes, make believe such as telephones, hairdryers etc.)

21. P2 - 18

22. M7 - 17

23. What role does everyone play in planning in your setting

24. M7 - 27,28

Don't have time to read through this to check so let me know if there are any mistakes!!  :D

33065[/snapback]

Cheers to you all i am busy cooking dinner at the moment and my teenage daughter wont let me on at the moment,except to reply , i will try later when things are quieter

THANKS once again

MELANIE

• 2 weeks later...

thank you Sue & Mel. What you said about them not being questions but statements is helping alot. I guess I best start cracking on and finish M7 now aswell :-0

which unit?

33055[/snapback]

hEY CAN ANYONE HELP ME I HAVE A FEW KU TO ANSWER FOR M8

Q1 HOW ROUNTINES AFFECT CHILDRENS DEVELOPMENT?

Q2 WHAT IS THE ROLE OF ROUTINE IN PROMOTING CHILDRENS SECURITY AND HOW TO RECOGNISE SIGNS OF DISTRESS AND INSECURITY?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)