Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Should SATs Be Scrapped In The Foundation Stage?

Well - what do you think? It's dead easy and anonymous to vote, so please do so. But if you'd like to air your view, reply to the topic as well. This is the FSFs first poll, so say something - you're making history!

Aagh, once you've viewed the poll, you've used up your vote!

Heck, I"m like one of those people in Florida who can't do the right thing at the polls. :D:D:D

Now, guess what I'd have voted, if I'd followed the instructions correctly. :o

That's useful to know Nicola. It's the first poll I've setup so it's all a new experience to me as well. I think I might have to install a better dedicated poll system on the homepage, so anyone can vote - this is limited to members, which I don't seem to be able to change... :o

Hi -

I don't really like the poll set up the way it is - for one thing as Nicola pointed out, if a member views the result first they then can't vote!

So I'm closing the poll here, but I've put a slightly different one on the front page (www.foundation-stage.info). It's a bit ugly so I've put it at the bottom of the page till I've made it beautiful, but the benefit of it is that non-members can vote too, so that'll be fun to see :D

I've also put a link through to this topic, so that people can comment on it afterwards if they wish. See - I'm brave after all!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)