Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Practice Guidance For Eyfs

Hi everyone

Just a quickie that I'm sure someone can answer really quickly for me ... is there any difference between my hard copy of the Guidance dated 2007 and the electronic copy 2008?

Things appear to be on different pages and just wanted to be certain that I was ok referring to my 2007 copy and I wasn't missing anything!

Cheers

Gem

Hi everyone

Just a quickie that I'm sure someone can answer really quickly for me ... is there any difference between my hard copy of the Guidance dated 2007 and the electronic copy 2008?

Things appear to be on different pages and just wanted to be certain that I was ok referring to my 2007 copy and I wasn't missing anything!

Cheers

Gem

Yes the original EYFS document released in 2007 was found to contain a number of errors and it was reprinted in May 2008 to correct the errors and a few changes were made the electronic version is the correct version

May 2008 is THE version, there were various changes and corrections of typos etc from the 2007 version.

I know there was a document which listed the revisions issued but I'm not sure I still have a copy. I'll come back if I find it :o

Nona

Thanks very much everyone, knew you would sort it for me! I don't want to have to print it all out so will go through my book with a black pen and highlighter!

Gem

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)