Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Anyone Heard Of?...

Hi there

I'm sure I read somewhere that the Dfes of QCA have produced a pamphlet for parents about the Foundation Stage. Although I have phoned both today they seem unaware of such a publication :o .

Has anyone heard of it or failing that has anyone got a home produced leaflet that I could crib?

I was going to have a go at my own but don't really want to reinvent the wheel... especially as the weather is so glorious at the mo!! xD:(

cheers all and Happy holidays! :)

I have definitly heard of them and think i remeber getting some last year (or the year before) with some posters but never got round to handing them out - i'll have a ratch in my cupboard after half term and let you know!

sarah

Yes, they definitely did, although it was ages ago and I didn't think they were particularly helpful!

We have some of our own at work, if I can anonymise (??) one, I'll post it, but not in until Tuesday - oops, neither is anyone else, now ! :D

Sue :D

ASPK, I need a little help, am looking for the download you mentioned on the sure start website. Can you please let me have a title to download, thanks .

:D Gizzy :D

Yes I agree Mimi, but the coloured background isn't useful though, too much ink out my printer :o

I'll order some me thinks :)

Peggy

Quite a while ago (probably year before last) I received a package with a video and leaflets about the Foundation Stage. I gave the leaflets to the parents. Is this what you are talking about? If it is, I thought the leaflets were quite informative for parents of pre-school children. Does anyone know what they were called?

Sue J

Hi

I don't know that the leaflets had a name as such but think this discussion relates to 'The Foundation Stage information pack for parents' it was distributed to all EYCDP's in the Summer Term of 2003. It consisted of a video, leaflets and a posters. The leaflet was aimed at parents and summarised the messages in the video and is available in several different languages

I think this package is just one of the publications available for parents and is part of 'The learning journey', other publications are available for different age ranges.

Of course I could be very wrong! :o and hope somone will correct me if that is the case :D

Guest LucyQ

If you phone 0845 602 2260 and quoting reference IFP/CLLSSS, you can get a pack or go to:

www.surestart.gov.uk/ensuringquality/ensuringquality/foundationstage/foundationstageinfopackforparents/

for more details. Hope this helps.

Guest LucyQ

for more leaflets you need to quote IFP/LEAFLET. I've just ordered one pack and 30 leaflets.

Looks like they may be busy!! I have just ordered some leaflets too.

The leaflets are available in a variety of languages - the ref IFP/LEAFLET is for the English version. For any other language the reference is

IFP followed by the language required. Leaflets are available in

Bengali, Gurjerati,Hindu, Punjabi, Urdu,Greek, Turkish, Arabic, Chinese, Vietnamese and Somali!! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)