Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Speech Bubble-shaped Sticky Notes

Hello - somebody mentioned that they use speech bubble-shaped post-its to record language and put straight into learning journeys. Does anyone know where I can get these? I have looked on ebay and other places, but they seem so expensive £3.28 + £1.54 postage - just for one pad! We would use them so quickly - does anyone have a cheaper source or am I just being mean? :o

had them last year for a £1

Just looked on their website but no mention. xD Perhaps it was a promotion at the time - pity, such a bargain! Thanks anyway :o

have you thought about using the speech bubble draw tool in microsoft word? We paste and copy lots of these onto one A4 sheet, photocopy and cut out. They are then available for all to use including the children. Once written on we stick them inot the journals. No it is not as quick and convenient initially but we have found that the post its always curl up and lose the stickiness and we end up gluing them back in anyway.

have you thought about using the speech bubble draw tool in microsoft word? We paste and copy lots of these onto one A4 sheet, photocopy and cut out. They are then available for all to use including the children. Once written on we stick them inot the journals. No it is not as quick and convenient initially but we have found that the post its always curl up and lose the stickiness and we end up gluing them back in anyway.

Yes that's what we do too - but when I saw the post that mentioned the speech bubble post its I thought it would save such a lot of time!

Hello - somebody mentioned that they use speech bubble-shaped post-its to record language and put straight into learning journeys. Does anyone know where I can get these? I have looked on ebay and other places, but they seem so expensive £3.28 + £1.54 postage - just for one pad! We would use them so quickly - does anyone have a cheaper source or am I just being mean? :o

Hi,try in 99p shop,I bought some last week.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)