Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Code Of Conduct

Guest Biker

Just wondered if anyone has developed a code of conduct for staff they would be willing to share?

I have started ours but would love to see if anyone has any good ideas I have not thought of!

Thanks

Biker

Hi there.

We did this last year but did it as part of an inset day. I asked staff to come up with their own ideas, (and added some of what I wanted to see in it based on some recent training). It was a great opportunity to look at our mission statement at the same time and for staff to think about their own conduct.

I firmly believe that by getting their own ideas, they bought into the whole idea much better.

Good luck with it.

Hi there.

We did this last year but did it as part of an inset day. I asked staff to come up with their own ideas, (and added some of what I wanted to see in it based on some recent training). It was a great opportunity to look at our mission statement at the same time and for staff to think about their own conduct.

I firmly believe that by getting their own ideas, they bought into the whole idea much better.

Good luck with it.

That is a great idea Fairygarden!

Thanks Biker

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)