Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Outside Planning Areas

hi there i am new to this site so dont really know what i am doing!!

i have a mixed age reception, year 1 and year 2!!!

we are trying to develop our outside area i was wanting to know what people use to plan for the outside space making sure you are covering all areas?

Hi melary - and welcome to the Forum! :o

I'll leave other cleverer people to help you out with your question but just wanted to let you know I deleted your duplicate post. As you get used to posting you'll find that it can get very confusing to keep track of replies in two identical topics (well, it confuses me anyway...). If you ever post like this by accident you're always welcome to get in touch with me via personal message and I'll get rid of the unwanted topic.

Hope you enjoy looking around - if you need any help just let us know!

I list the provision areas that are alway available down the side of a grid and add how i am going to enhance each area for that week. we then respond to the interests of the children and add extra resources to enhance their learning.

i have long term continuous provision sheets with objectives/ELGs etc on in my planning folder.

This is straight reception. I'm sure someone will be along with info for mixed age.

Lucie

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)