Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs Review

Hi All

Just been catching up on the forum and reading all the comments regarding, the EYFS consultation document.

I think it is vital that as many people as possible make their views known. However some colleagues will find the process too time consuming.

Now this may be a crazy idea but, I am wondering if we someone out there, who has completed their responses, could attach them to the FSF so that others could use them as a template?

Colleagues could then use this document to cut and paste.

Some of my colleagues, both past and present have excellent comments to make, but find writing them down challenging.

Do you think this might help people to have a voice?

Your comments please.

Colleagues could then use this document to cut and paste.

Wouldn't the powers that be spot hundreds of similar if not identical responses and discount them as a campaign? I'm not sure how these things work.

Wouldn't the powers that be spot hundreds of similar if not identical responses and discount them as a campaign? I'm not sure how these things work.

Hi Maz

Well I thought people would only use a template as a gist of an idea, to help them with their responses, but I take your point.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)