Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Uniform For Staff

Currently we all wear a tabard and have a fleece with our logo on, we all wear black trousers and black top (well, all but one member of staff!) but we want to create a 'uniform' for all staff.

I have been looking at various sites but I know that some of our larger ladies do not want to wear polo shirts, and neither do I, so I'm looking for a supplier of more modern tops, blouses etc, but I'm not really having any luck. Can anyone suggest any suppliers please? Thanks!

We recently bought embroidered clothing for our Mini club members - hoodies, fleeces, rugby shirts, t-shirts and polos. We all had the same logo but on a variety of colours - I have a lovely lavender hoodie, while my daughter's is safety green :o (at least I can always find her at Mini shows!!) They've washed really well and, as a club, we're often asked about them.

The company we used also supply a wide range of products that you can personalise to your setting (pens, mugs etc)

Our contact was simon@corporate-media.co.uk

Nona

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)