Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

For Sale

apple

Are you considering purchasing a climbing frame... before you go out and spend, spend spend look no further that here.

We are looking to sell our Galt Climbing frame complete with all safety mats it currently sits inside our nursery, however, it could be positioned under a canopy outside.

The apparatus is in excellent condition as it is used infrequently. The mats are in excellent condition too. The climbing frame is complete with climbing house, scramble ladder, slide, A frame and all mats. The whole kit is only a couple of years old and as it is GALT it is of excellent quality and will last for years.

If you are interested please send me a note and I can forward you some photos. Reason for sale- we need to make more room as we are taking more children in.

You can see a similar one here...

whoops sorry about that folks here is the GALT advert but ours is more extended. Instead of the ladder you see, we have a scramble net, plus A frame and slide and complete safety mats. The mats alone are £900 new. We are looking for about £600-650 for everything. Will post some photos of ours tomorrow as the ones I took are not very clear. Will take again and post tomorrow evening.

http://www.galt-educational.co.uk/energeti...-frame-mat-set/