Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Psrn Next Week

Can somebody out there please help....Ive had an awful weekend, unexpected hospital trips etc etc. What are you guys doing in PSRN next week. With three weeks left of term i am seriously running out of creativity andbrain function. I'm in reception by the way

xxx any ideas or inspiration would be greatly appreciated

xxx

Can somebody out there please help....Ive had an awful weekend, unexpected hospital trips etc etc. What are you guys doing in PSRN next week. With three weeks left of term i am seriously running out of creativity andbrain function. I'm in reception by the way

xxx any ideas or inspiration would be greatly appreciated

xxx

Sorry to hear you have had a bad weekend, cannot help as I am on holiday and my brain has gone to sludge. Hope you get it sorted. I know someone else who is creative will follow behind with amazing ideas.

We're doing a theme of animals so this week the children are going to ask the children in the class (going round with a chart on clipboard) what is their favourite animal, they are goinhg to tick against the animal and laster in the week will make a pictogram and analyse their results, what is the most/least favourite. This could be linked to any topic really. x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)