Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Short Term Planning

hi i am still trying to get my head around planning sorry to bore you all

the continuos provison sheets as planning do u just list your toys/ resources?

i have recently purchesed toy trolly which i will devide into the differant areas of the room e.g contrusction and small world etc and put the toys into thoses trollies. the child will then be able to get out of the trollies what they want to play with. which will then be child initiated. so i was wondering what you would put on the planning sheet for week?

thanks

The way i do it is to put into the planning anything I am adding to the continuous provision in the short term. So.... in my continuous provision is the water tray, and some items that are always available to the children, however, there are other things I may add, depending upon a child/childrens interests or needs, so may decide to add plastic ducks with numbers written on the bottom and a net, possibly some kind of scoring system for the older children to use as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)