Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Freebie

Verona

Hi there

I don't know whether I got this freebie information from here or not. If I did then .....sorry. If not, then here's the info....

For a FREE magnetic whiteboard to post messages on and a leaflet rack to attach (worth £150). phone 02073233223. It's free on conditon that you display a poster they send from time to time.

I received mine, including fittings and instructions!! There is a poster on it about healthy eating - 5 fruit and veg a day. The poster comes out and you put another in when you receive it.

Sue J

We got ours a couple of months ago but it took a while to find a dad to fix it to the wall. I told him it should only take about 10mins but the holes in the back of the board were too small for the screwheads provided and I had inadvertantly thrown out the template for where to put the holes with the packaging. :o It ended up taking over an hour to fix. xD It looks lovely now it's in place. We had a Bob the Builder poster in recently (which is meant to be out by now - thanks for reminding me :) ). It's provided by Jazzymedia and you can find out a little about them at this website. :)

Thanks Sue,

Great to find a website that has basic info and easy communication :D

I await their reply and hopefully a freebie.

Peggy

I emailed on the 15th May and haven't heard anything yet either. Maybe they have been inundated with requests from the forum and have run out of stock :D:o:D

Peggy

I emailed them a couple of weeks ago and heard nothing but rang them today and will deliver week after half term.

Net x

• 3 weeks later...