Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Whiteboards Etc

Guest halfwaybridge

Guest halfwaybridge

Do other practitioners use IT in a whole class situation?

I have an e-beam as opposed to a whiteboard. It is (connected to a pc) attached to the front of a big screen TV which means that all the wires are at the back, you don't need a projector, you don't get that shadow when someone stands in front of the display etc

I am interested to hear from other colleagues using whiteboards with reception and Year 1 children.

What software are you using? (Successfully and otherwise!)

:o

Hi Halfwaybridge -

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting! :D

We had a discussion on Interactive Whiteboards some time ago, which you can go to by clicking here. You might find some interesting links in there as well. I know Unafitz had a lot of experience with them so hopefully she'll find this post! (You there Unafitz? :o )

If your e-beam is attached to a big screen tv, doesn't it mean that you can't interact with it directly by touching or drawing on it? That was always one of the things I found most interesting when I was reading up about them.

Welcome again - hope you find the community useful and entertaining.

Steve.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)