Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Online Training For Observation

I am trying to sort out some observation moderation/training for our staff meeting. I can remember looking at an online course which showed a video clip and then asked if you had seen evidence for certain development matters statements. I thought it was on the DFES website but I can't find it now.... Please can anyone help?

Thanks

Edited by fay

There were some National Strategies elearning modules that did this for PSRN, I'm not sure if these are the ones you mean, but you can still access it here

You can use any video clip for this, and there are many still available by using the search and then video file here

Thanks Mundia

We have used quite alot of the clips in the past, and talked about which statements they might support.

This is my first time running the meeting and I think we need to think a little more carefully about what we actually see evidence of - the format of the maths course is just right as a starter for that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)