Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Autism .....

Inge

Found this all about Carly on FB...

took a while to find this link I could share here it is well worth looking at....

you may need a tissue for this one...

( and remember the wording is American so not how we may word it)

Edited by Inge

My goodness, how fascinating. It would be very very interesting to know more about how she feels and especially what is going on in her body which means she has been acting as she has. It could give a much greater understanding about what other autistic people could be putting up with. I shall research further.

Thank you for pointing the video out to us.

Gruffalo2

more about Carly here

finding it fascinating having looked after several girls with Autism.. just like this... one I still see now has a voice and talks - became to know the parents quite well and it is lovely to see her occasionally..

finding it a real insight

I really hope she finishes her book and it gets published, it'd be fascinating to read her point of view.

I'm almost wishing my kids hadn't finished school today so I could try putting them all in front of the computer tomorrow... almost but not quite! :)