Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Train Software Or Online Activity.

Does anyone know of a piece of software or a website that would enable the children to use "drag and drop" to produce a picture of a train.

I had in mind something along the lines of the 2Simple software but the only one I can find is a car and no matter how I try it looks nothing like a train.

Any ideas please?

Ta

Dunno but you could make your own on SMART by making all the shapes you need at the side, making them all 'infinite cloners' and letting the kids drag the shapes over and arrange them into a train shape

Hmm, I did think of that but we have Promethean boards and it isn't easy, nor quick!

I think I will email 2Simple and tell them that they have let me down! :o

Yeah good idea! Have you got purple mash? maybe on the model maker thingy on there but I've not played with it as much as I should have so don't know. Not really what you asked for anyway...

Lego used to have almost exactly what you want but I can't find it now. Went with the Thomas the Tank Engine Duplo but it looks to be discontinued. There is a Duplo train game for the generic train set, but not like the game my boys enjoyed.

Honey

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)