Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Good Newsletter

I just wanted to let everyone know about a good email newletter which is availible free of charge off our website.

It comes out once a month so shouldn't be too much of a burden on your inbox. It is called the Collage, and has about 3 good educational articles, and one idea or activity for children.

You can Subscribe Here

If you have comments on the Collage, you can either email me, or post them here.

I've just subscibed. The April issue is great, and links with what Peggy said on another post about muted colours in the setting reducing noise and charging around. I'm off to buy paint! :D

The may issue will come out on the 18th of May or there about. Then in the June issue, we will start a series of articles about play. It could be quite exciting to explore different opinions and issues surrounding the various aspects of play.