Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs Review Report

At uni today we were shown a copy of Dame Clare Tickell's review of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) the whole group was up in arms has anyone else seen it - just wondered what people feedback was.

I asked if it could be forwarded onto me once I receive it I will upload it. (if I can)

At uni today we were shown a copy of Dame Clare Tickell's review of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) the whole group was up in arms has anyone else seen it - just wondered what people feedback was.

I asked if it could be forwarded onto me once I receive it I will upload it. (if I can)

The EYFS review is being discussed in another thread. Steve started things off early this morning and a link to the review has been added during the discussion.

I am intrigued as to why everyone was 'up in arms'. I haven't read it fully yet, the 108 pages has literally just finished churning out of my printer but there are lots of things I have seen that I like and think will be a positive improvement :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)